Our NHS Improvement Programme, Reducing Delayed Discharges and Transfers of Care (DTOC), continues to progress. Our original aims were:
- To reduce medically fit for discharge numbers by 50%
- To create a sustainable long term fix
- To have a single consistent approach
- To create a set of Bay standards and site based delivery
- …. And to build ownership across all partners, working together
During our four day session with partners a couple of weeks ago, we developed ten work streams. Each one continues to progress, and in addition to setting up weekly operational meetings, we aim to make a film each week to update you all on what’s been happening.
You can view the first video to see what happened at the original workshop sessions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I0qyJ_MxPg.